1- Day HIp Complex Skills Course
An introductory workshop of GRIP Approach evaluation and rehab methods targeting the hip complex.
This class will present evaluation and training of NZR 1 and 4 (lumbopelvic zone, foot zone) and key evaluation and rehabilitation strategies for the hip complex.
Motor Control Grading | Global Rehab | Performance
Dr. Fergus will be presenting at the ACA Sports Council's Annual Symposium in Denver October 13-14. This is a unique opportunity to have a 1-day introductory workshop with him that is packed with useful information that can be used the following day in clinic.
1) 15-minute introduction to GRIP Approach
2) 15-Minute recap of 'Motor Control Grading as a Diagnostic Method' (Dr. Fergus' ACA Presentation from the ACA Sports Council's Symposium.)
3) Basic evaluation and training of NZR 1 & 4
4) Highlighted Motor Control Grading tests for the hip.
5) Highlighted rehab and performace strategies for the hip.
Highlands Sport and Spine
3801 Osage StDenver, Colorado, CO 80211