GRIP TEAMS is a unique new course! Gain mastery faster.
- 3 -instructors lead 3 unique tracks through a group course applying GRIP to the full body addressing common clusters/presentations and case workups.
- The whole group works together as team on cases to deploy systematic case-management and a team approach to healthcare.
- GRIP TEAMS is the best way for your whole clinic team to be GRIP trained and ready to apply and excel at the material the day after the course.
- GRIP TEAMS is also the fastest way to onboard a new clinical team member for a clinic already applying GRIP.
- The DIAGNOSIS track is meant for the team leader / diagnosing clinician. Hone your skills at fROM assessment, treatment plan design, and team leadership
- The REHAB track is for the exercise-focused clinician or assistant. Master our GRS rehab system to help patients restore functional capacity.
- The STRUCTURE track is for soft-tissue clinicians and assistants to gain mastery in the specific TSI application of movement focused fascial manipulation.
- Clusters presented in all tracks: Cerviclagia, Shoulder, Elbow/Wrist, Thoracic, Lumbosacral, Hip/Thigh, Knee, Ankle/Foot.
Additional: NZR 1-4, Key Neurodynamics.
Current GRIP TEAMS Course Dates
- Evanston, IL (Chicago) Dec 8-10, 2023